ANALYSIS OF CASES, STUDY OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL JURISPRUDENCE
PROFESSOR IN CHARGE OF THE SUBJECT
Dr. Jaume Antich Soler, Abogado ICAB, ICAB Lawyer, Dr. in Criminal Law and member of the ICB.
Dra. Paramonova Svetlana Leonidovna, Professor of Comparative Criminal Law. Free University of Brussels.
Dignite Bwiza, Defence Team, Charles Blé Goudé & Kisangani Bar Association (DR Congo) & Witwatersrand University, International Criminal Court, Brussels Bar Association.
Sr. Blas J. Imbroda Ortiz, President of the ICB, Professor of Law at the University of Granada and Dean of the Illustrious Bar Association of Melilla.
21st of January 2019 to 22nd of April 2019. 1 week of presentation, 10 weeks of consecutive teaching and 1 final week of evaluation/retrieval with a previous week off.
5 evaluative tests with a load of 20% on the final grade. There is no final test. Delivery of suspended or non-delivered works: last week (15th of April 2019).
- The importance of jurisprudence as a source of International Criminal Law (concept, social and legal impact, relations with other sources of International Criminal Law, jurisprudence as a source of International Criminal Law itself).
- The method of analysis (the different forms of analysis between continental law and case law, and explanation of the "template" with the items to follow in the analysis of cases).
- First practice on the Nuremberg Proceedings.
- Sentence of the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia / Rwanda.
- Sentence of the Special Court for Sierra Leone / Lebanon.
- Sentence of the International Criminal Court (I).
- Sentence of the International Criminal Court (II).
- Sentence of the International Criminal Court (III).
- Sentence of the European Court of Human Rights.
- Sentence of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights.